Join our Whatsapp broadcast group and stand a chance of winning a four night stay for yourself and three guests at Strand Pavilion in Strand, False Bay valued at R5500!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Go to our Facebook or Instagram pages and tell us in the comment section of the competition which three guests you would take with you on your holiday.
- Join our Whatsapp broadcast group by simply adding us to your contacts and sending “add me” to 072 562 2937. Whatsapp group members get exclusive promo’s and discount offers sent straight to their phone at least once a week.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION:
- The competition will run from 19 to 25 October 2020. Winners will be chosen by random draw at 10am on the 26th of October and will be announced on social media. The judge’s decision is final.
- This competition is open to everyone except employees of Mujo Bar & Restaurant.
- The prize is a four night stay at Strand Pavilion for four people (One double bed and one double sleeper couch).
- Transport to and from Strand Pavilion is not included.
- The date of the midweek break is from 2 to 6 November 2020.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, but is transferable should you be unable to make use of the holiday.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by or sponsored by Facebook or Instagram.
- A refundable breakage deposit may be required by the resort and any damage caused during your stay will be for your account.
Check out our September gig guide for the best live music lineup on the Garden Route! Mic’s up at 18:30 on Friday nights (so we can all be home by curfew when the virus is most active) and 1pm on Sunday afternoons. Our shows are kid friendly and we have a pet friendly restaurant, so your furbabies are welcome at our outdoor areas, provided they play nice with others and are on a leash.
Friday 4th Fat Alice
Sunday 6th Sundaze with Dan Funk & Stereo Fiction
Friday 11th Janine Fourie
Sunday 13th Daan-Louis
Friday 18th Michael G
Sunday 20th Kloudink
Friday 25th Andre Thysse
Sunday 27th Shaza Greeff
Check out this eye opening Freakonomics podcast on how price influences our perception of how wine tastes!
Are you tired of cooking every. Single. Night? Are you done trying to be a domestic god or goddess/ career driven individual / sexy beast and attentive listener? Well we can help with one of those things. And it’s not being a sexy beast. But we CAN help you get a marvelous plate of food on the table within ten minutes of getting home with our new Five Minute Chef range! With a new family friendly ready meal available daily you can feed the family and get on with the attentive listening while you wait for it to heat. And that’t it! Order daily by 12pm for delivery or collection from 4pm. Our range changes weekly, so be sure to follow our Facebook or Instagram accounts to stay up to date with what we have to offer.
We know how tough it is on everyone staying home. What with balancing trying to entertain the kids, home schooling, day drinking, binge eating and social distancing, it’s tough out there! To help get you through another couple of hours we will be making some of our previous quizzes available to everyone. All you need to play this free family quiz is a piece of paper and a pencil!
This week our theme is Things You Think you Know and Connections, from our quiz night held on the 8th of October 2019. Below is everything you need to get playing. Five rounds, five categories. Happy quizzing everyone!
Things you think you know